This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
1. Do not confuse the grill with the bbq. You can get help from The BBQ Song by Rhett & Link to grasp the idea: “Bbq is not a verb, Bbq is not a grill, Bbq is meat … special meat”.
2. Do not use paper, fruit crates, fresh wood, old caravan panels, car tires, mother-in-law to start the fire.
3. Remember that each type of meat has a different cut and needs a different type of cooking. You’ll have to eat it afterwards, so respect yourself!
4. We know that ‘smoking’ fascinates you. But if you aren’t capable of choosing how to do it. Don’t smoke!
5. Do not cook meat at home yourself. Come to BBQ!